Corvallis Indoor Park Registration Information
Our Spring Term begins on February 1, 2013 and we have openings for several new members. Please fill out the online registration form and someone will contact you for more information!
Below are some details about our program and facility.
- Each member should always remember that the Indoor
Park is a parent cooperative organization. The park operates entirely on the
combined efforts of the members. All participants are responsible for assigned
and assumed tasks. Continued membership is contingent upon the completion of
- Refer to the Calendars for the Registration/Orientation dates.
- Please note: Parks may fill up quickly! A waiting
list is kept after vacancies are filled.
How to Pre-Register:
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
- You will be contacted if our park is full and you are placed on the waiting list.
To Complete Your Registration:
- Attend Fall or Spring Term Registration/Orientation Day at the Indoor Park see calendar for dates. Note that if you have missed the
Term Registration/Orientation and wish to join mid-term, you must contact the park to complete Registration/Orientation.
- Your attendance is MANDATORY at Registration/Orientation in
order to activate your membership.
- In addition to the member parent, if you have a
nanny or baby-sitter that will be taking your child to the park, we require
him/her to attend Registration/Orientation.
- At Registration/Orientation you will spend approximately 1 hour
completing the following: Overview of procedures, Tour of park,
Payment, and Sign up for jobs.